[UCARES] HSMM-Mesh node

Tyler Packer n7ttp1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 12:37:24 MST 2013

Folks,

Those of you who attended last years ARES/RACES Conference in Ogden may
remember the discussion on the HSMM-Mesh network.

(http://hsmm-mesh.org/)

I've recently set up a Mesh node (N7TTP-1001) and will be experimenting
over the next few weeks with various configurations, antenna setups, and
software to see what distances are practical and how well it works.

If you are interested in the project feel free to set up a node and see
if you can connect.

My node is located in Pleasant Grove.  I'm using a high gain directional
antenna on a 25ft mast pointing south across the valley towards Spanish
Fork.

If you have questions or comments, please feel free to send me an
e-mail.

-Tyler  N7TTP

n7ttp at ucares.org